Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A Hooker for Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day!
It's nice to be appreciated with sweet comments, notes, gifts, and relaxation.

I got my first Mother's day present on Friday when I picked up Michael from day care.
When I walked in, Michael ran up to me with a little craft he had made and said
"Happy Mother's Day, Mom!"
I hugged and thanked him and said, "What is it?"
"A hooker" he replied.
"A what?" I ask smiling.
"A hooker. You hang it on a hook, mom!"


Behold, the hooker:


Hope all of you had a sweet Mother's day too!

3 comments:

The Halls said...

I want a hooker! Ha Ha Ha that is too funny. That kid cracks me up.
How cute is that though? What a little crafter! Happy Mothers Day!

Chris and Hil said...

Michael makes a great hooker! LOL I miss him so much. I'm glad you're writing all these funny moments down and sharing them. Give Michael loves from me. We miss you guys! XOXO
Hil

Abbie said...

HIL-a-rious!!! I love that little man :) Happy Moms day