Today is April 30 and there is a good chance of snow in the forecast.
I don't know anyone who is thrilled about having snow on the ground into May.
I guess Mother Nature sure thinks she's funny with this back-and-forth weather business.
Please can't it just be sunny, warm, and nice outside?
Pretty please?
The last big snowstorm hit over conference weekend just 4 short weeks ago.
And as much fun as Michael had out in the surprise snow,
(thanks to his grandparents)
(thanks to his grandparents)
I think we've all had enough this year.
| Pampa wanted to build a snowman so Grandma came up with this make shift outfit for Michael complete with a pink scarf, purple gloves, and ziploc bags over his shoes. |
| Thanks Pampa & Grandma! If it weren't for you, the only exposure I would have had is looking at the snow through the window. That's how NOT fun my parents are :) |
Cross your fingers the forecast is wrong and we'll have a weekend of WARM sunshine
because sunshine just isn't the same when it's FREEZING outside!
because sunshine just isn't the same when it's FREEZING outside!
No comments:
Post a Comment