Steve turns 27 today!
If you remember, his birthday last year was nothing very memorable.
If you don't, read all about it here.
If you don't, read all about it here.
And I hate to admit that today will be even worse.
Today Steve has school all day and is studying for his midterm. Then he'll go to clinicals until midnight tonight.
Today I teach school all day. Then right after, I have to go to my night class.
So we won't see each other until the wee hours of March 2.
And that will be it. Another lame birthday for Steve.
Bummer.
So,
Happy Birthday, lovey!
I hope your day is wonderful.
And if not, we'll pretend like this day never happened
and act like March 1 is actually this Saturday
since we do, after all, have plans to celebrate the whole day through.
Love you so much!
And just to let you know that Steve has had some pretty awesome birthdays in his past,
I bring you 5 year old Steve.
Sorry for the poor picture quality but just to clarify,
yes it appears he has a mullet and is thrilled about his army cake.
Happy Birthday Steven indeed!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Beev!!! Sorry you had a non-fun b-day but I know Ems will make up for it this weekend. Love you guys :) (PS Ems I want to see that picture of Steve from dinner on Monday. I heard it was something comparable to the one on this post ;)
Happy Birthday Steve!
Ha Ha Ha what a great picture!! I hope Saturday is a great day for you both! Have lots of fun.
EMILY!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh I have been looking for you forever! I have stalked your sister on Facebook to see if I could find anything on you! hahaha! I miss you and we need to get together soon! Your little guy is so adorable!
Post a Comment