Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Good News:

Our taxes are done!

Need I say more?



But really... the better news is that even though our taxes have been filed, we still get to see idiots people like this dancing on the sidewalks for another 7 1/2 weeks!




On a more exciting note... Steve's birthday is only 1 week away!

Hmmm how to celebrate...


4 comments:

The Jones' said...

Omg those people drive me nuts! Yay for tax returns! :)

Ryan and Lindsay said...

Ha ha! I hope these people get paid a lot. I know, I could never get paid enough to do that! They look ridiculous. But, I am glad your taxes are done.

The Halls said...

Those people are crazy, but I guess if you need $$ you gotta do what you gotta do.
Ha Ha still working on getting all of ours together.... Since I last chatted with you.

For Steve's birthday you should always take a trip to Cabelas! :)

Jessica and Reece said...

Ha! I love this post! Mostly because I feel like no matter how frustrating my job gets sometimes, it can't be nearly as bad as the sign twirlers (have you seen the Chick Fil A cow?).

Thanks for the reminder that we still haven't done our taxes and need to get on that asap! :)