Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Happy Birthday, Love!

Thanks to Steve's 17 credits this semester and a Microbiology test, his bIrThDaY this year can only be described as
lame.

(Totally not my fault though... I begged him to take it early and be done so we could play but he insisted on studying for as long as possible.)

So last night at 10:40
Steve and I celebrated his 26 years.

(Michael had already been asleep for 2 hours but we sent this video earlier so he could wish daddy happy birthday)
PS Michael has just learned to say "I love you too" when we say I love you...


We talked as he ate one of his favorite meals,

he blew out the candle,

we ate cake,

he opened presents,

and at 11:07 we were in bed.

Inadequate celebration for 26 great years?
I'd say so!






No worries though.
We have great plans just brewing for Friday. We'll make it up ten times o'er and have a duo celebration:
Steve's 26 years and my 24 years!!

Happy Birthday anyway, Sweetie!
You truly are my everything.
Thanks for loving me!!


3 comments:

The Halls said...

Happy Birthday Steve! Microbiology wow that sounds tough! Good luck to the SMART family I changed your name from Esplins to that :)
If you do end up partying we better be invited ;)

living life said...

he he, unfortunately thats how cory's birthday's probably going to go... :) but you can always make up for it later right?? :) anywho.. thanks foe the advice i'll have to look into it!! :) i, gettinh more flowers and whatnot tomorrow, i've realized i have no red..so.. :) more fun!

Jessica and Reece said...

Ohh, that cake looks delicious!!!