I love being a mom.
It's my favorite thing!
As a little girl, I was never into Barbies. Instead I loved baby dolls and playing "house". And I love that now my life is like playing "house" every day. I love caring for my two sweet kids even on the hardest of days. Sometimes I lose my patience, get overwhelmed, or simply feel like I'm just not cut out for the "mom" job but I'm so grateful that Heavenly Father trusts me enough to be Michael and Eloise's mommy. I know it's one of the best parts of life.
Mother's Day happened to be Steve's Sunday to work so instead of spending it with only my babes, I spent the day with my mom and dad. I got the kids ready and drove out to go to my parent's ward. (And I even made it on time!) Afterward, I enjoyed the Mother's Day Sunday dinner my dad had prepared.
It was fun to spend time with my family, especially my mom. She's a pretty neat lady and I love her so much. She is always willing to sacrifice and help in any way possible. She offers to do so much to help before I even have to ask. My mom is a great example to me and I'm very grateful for all that she has taught me throughout the years. I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful mother and I know my kids are blessed to have such a great Nanny!
After Steve got off work, he and Michael spoiled me with presents, treats, and cards.
I sure love my thoughtful hubby, my sweet son, and my precious little girl.
I'm one lucky mommy!
No comments:
Post a Comment