Thursday, June 2, 2011

Happy Yearbook Day!

Just taking a quick break from signing yearbooks to let you all know that today is the second-to-last day of school for the year and I couldn't be more excited!

Michael and I keep celebrating the fact that school is over (well almost for me but over for him) and
now we get to stay home!

I think he's just humoring me about being excited to just stay home with me but I'm definitely humored.

In fact, I'm ecstatic!

Happy Second-To-Last Day!

Hope you enjoy your day as much as I'm enjoying mine.

Oh and just for the record I am writing more than "good riddance" in their yearbooks. In fact, I haven't written that once today. I'll actually miss some of these kids... not all :) .... but some.
It's been a great 3rd year of teaching.
Oh and I now have my level 2 license and will be tenured!
Hurray!

(This is what all the kids write to each other in the yearbooks--Have A Great Summer! Lame...)


3 comments:

The Halls said...

HAGS ha ha ha that is what Mike and Phil write it peoples wedding books.... "good riddance" ha ha laughing again a that! Congrats on the L2 licence! Well now that you are almost free let hit the parks!

Kim said...

So glad school's out! We'll have to get together over the break!

Shelli Snyder said...

Hey, do you remember those two blue pillows with the brown circles on them that I have? You once said that you loved them and they are sitting in my DI pile right now. I'm coming to Utah in a couple weeks and I'll totally being them down for you if you want them. It's okay if you don't, I'd just hate to throw them away if you do. :) Let me know. Love ya!!