Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Summer--Part 4: Holidays/Traditions


Lamo Osmonds + Dorky, matchy outfits + Fighter jets + Dancers + Carrie Underwood
= Awesome time at STADIUM of FIRE




















4th of July BBQ




Hawkins Family Reunion in Park City










Celebrating 50 Years with Grandma and Grandpa by riding on a float in the Deltarado Days Parade
yes you heard right... we rode on a float in matching shirts and waved to Deltans :)






Driving over the Mesa on the way home from Colorado

Somewhere we have a picture of Steve with his dad at this same place eating the same ice cream when Steve was little. I'll have to find it...



Lake on Grand Mesa













Celebrating Pioneer Day in Provo with the old cars...





...and at "This is the Place" for a family reunion


Michael loved petting all the animals



Finishing off summer relaxing at the cabin


Michael always clasps his hands like this. I think it's adorable.

2 comments:

The Halls said...

Another fun summer post! That is so neat you got to be in the parade. I love the picture of Steve feeding Michael ice cream, so cute. I’m glad you guys did lots of fun things I know how busy you are. Michael always looks so happy someday I will need your help raising a 2 year old like yours!

Abbie said...

Summer part 4.... hmmm how many are there? You are just one busy body ;) All your pics make it seem like your summers are just as busy as your school years. I love the pic of michael in the carseat with his hands clasped. He is such a little man!!!