On the 4th, Steve started off the day right by bringing home maple bars from Daylight Donuts after his night shift. So we sat in bed enjoying donuts early in the morning. Then while Steve got a few hours of sleep, Michael and I just hung out and I painted Loi's toenails for the first time. Then we went down to Gramma and Pompa's house. Their neighbor invited us all over for a BBQ and to enjoy their pool so Loi went swimming in a real pool for the first time. (I was a little hesitant about her being in chlorine but then found out it was a salt water-type pool so she actually put her swimsuit to use.)
We finished the night off with a handful of fireworks and sparklers and a quick 4-wheeler ride around the neighborhood.
| She looks thrilled, right? |
I love the 4th of July. It's one of my favorite holidays.
I truly am proud to be an American and feel so lucky I am.
We're so blessed to live in a free country where we have so much to live for.
And even though our government continues to make dumb decisions and there are more and more corrupt leaders and politicians, this country is the promised land and the Lord knows what he is doing.
I'm grateful to live here and that my children will have the same great opportunities I've had.
2 comments:
No worries! Not strange at all! We got the umbrella at Shopko of all places. It was only $39.99 and worth every penny! Good luck! I hope you can find one!
辣妹视讯 , 辣妹视讯 , 辣妹视讯 , 辣妹视讯 , 辣妹视讯 , 辣妹视讯 , 辣妹视讯 , 辣妹视讯 , 辣妹视讯 , 辣妹视讯
Post a Comment