Yep, it's true!
Michael is going to be a big brother.
He shared the news with our families a few weeks ago.
Since then we've enjoyed being able to talk with people about our addition.
We're thrilled to say our baby will make us a family of 4 sometime
the end of March.
Needless to say, we're all super excited!

10 comments:
Congrats!! That's super exciting for you guys!
Yay!!! We are so excited for you guys and can't wait to find out if it's a baby girl or baby boy! I sure hope you're feeling ok. Pregnancy can be so miserable but is soo worth it! We love and miss you guys!
Congrats! That is very exciting news!
Word is out! Congratulations you guys, we're so happy for you all especially Michael. You better keep us updated on your pregnancy. Hope your feeling well and congrats again!!
Congrats!
Congratulations! That is so exciting!
Yay! It's official! I'm so excited for a new baby Esplin!
yay! Michael is going to be such a good big brother!!
I've been meaning to call you and ask how you've been feeling!
I'm so excited for you too! I'm thinking baby esplin will be a girl...can't wait to find out!
Congrats! I hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment