Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Before fall is too far gone


I wanted to post about some of the fun things we've done the last few months. We...
 
 
 practiced chauffeuring
 became jealous over my sister's new baby girl :)
(Congrats Brad & Britt... I truly couldn't be happier for you)
 drove cars & bikes
 wished poppy a happy b-day
 learned that someone can actually love being tickled
(Still can't believe someone in this world can enjoy being tickled. Ridiculous.)
 discovered Michael is the size of a juvenile ape
 hung out with some giraffes
 and a big fat orangutan (or whatever this guy is)
practiced our disguises
 took a picture by a rock
 rode a pony
(Thanks again Halls! Michael had a blast. He reminds me every once in a while we need to call Nikki and ride her ponies again.)
 made a lego money box (and celebrated Noah's bday)
(Noah was nice enough to humor me and pretend to like my homemade Lego. It was a good thought... just didn't turn out how I pictured it in my head.)
 
went to the pumpkin patch to weigh ourselves
(and pick out pumpkins but Michael didn't care anything about that once he found the scale) 
 sat on a bench
slid down some slides
 
 climbed up high
 had croup but still dressed up like an elephant

 celebrated Halloween in jammies
 decorated sugar cookies
dressed up and posed :)
 watched Aunt Dani as Marguerite in The Scarlet Pimpernel
 took a Thanksgiving pic
and played in the snow.

Whew... it's been one busy fall season.
But really we were just warming up for the holidays.
Bring it on! We're ready!

4 comments:

Malerie said...

your costumes are awesome! i love all the fun-filled adventures your family has!

Kim said...

How fun! Michael is such a lucky guy to do all this fun stuff. I mean, a pony! Seriously? I love it!

Chris and Hil said...

Oh he's so grown up! Michael looks like a stud in his hat. Also you look great! Make sure to take lots of pictures over Christmas and New Years. (Steve is the life of all new years parties)As usual we're sad we're missing out! Call me sometime. Love you!

The Halls said...

That car that Steve is in looks sweet, I am defiantly jealous. Oh thanks for the shout out  that was fun to have you over amd when it warms up come on back! I love your costumes, and you decorated cookies wow what a fun mom. You guys are such a cute family!