Monday, June 28, 2010

One Very Full Month

School got out exactly one month ago today. I have so much to blog about and so little time. Here is a glimpse... I promise detailed posts will follow soon.

*Trip to Disneyland
*Michael's cheek surgery
*Michael gashing his eyebrow open
*Planning a baby shower
*Sewing projects
*Our 1st niece born on Steve's side
*Partial Spring cleaning and yard sale
*Father's Day
*Birthday party planning
*Potty training
*Room decorating
*Lots of swimming at the pool
*Steve's new job
*School meetings

Thanks to all of you who update your blogs. For some reason I find plenty of time to read yours just no time to update my own. Hmmm...

6 comments:

Chris and Hil said...

Super cute background Mims! I can't wait to hear about everything! Tell Michael happy birthday for us! We love and miss you guys!

The Halls said...

I am very excited to see all of the pictures that go with your eventful summer!! We can't wait to see you guys next week! I love your background by the way very cute! Happy 4th of July!

Kim said...

You've been busy! I hope the birthday party goes great. You'll have to fill me in when we go swimming sometime!

Meg 'n Heath said...

wow sounds exciting! im excited for all the details and pics

Meg 'n Heath said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber said...

Thanks so much for you comment! It is always great to hear from you. I bet you are enjoying the summer off. That is one nice thing about being a teacher!