Five Generations: Great, Great Grandpa Roberts - Great Grandma Esplin - Grandpa (Pompa) Esplin - Daddy (Steve) Esplin - Michael Esplin
"Blessed is the generation in which the old listen to the young; and doubly blessed is the generation in which the young listen to the old."”
All of the generation couples
(Lucky for me I wasn't part of the generation pic so I got to sport jeans instead of a dress)
(Lucky for me I wasn't part of the generation pic so I got to sport jeans instead of a dress)
Four Generations -- First-borns
3 comments:
Wow Em that is amazing! I must say he is going to be quite the heart breaker! Your family is so cute! I would love to take you up on that offer for a girls lunch he he he. JK I just realized we planned on dinner with the boys and now January has past. How about Feb. 20th? Any way I love that you keep posting! :)
Michael looks like a little gangster with his arms folded all high like that. SO cute. And man, as sad as it is for babies to be sick... isn't it one of the best times for us mommies, too?!
that is really cool! im jealous my great grandma died before i got the chance but my cousin did get a 5 generation pic and it was all girls. that so special. sounds like you had fun through the holidays as well. sorry your baby's sick. I know how that is. I love hearing updates from you!
Post a Comment