Sunday, November 1, 2009

THE TRIBE HAS SPOKEN...

PRIVACY IS VOTED!!
Okay actually Steve and I had a lengthy discussion and decided it would be best to GO PRIVATE. We feel like it would just be safer and take the slight hesitation I have when writing away. I want to be able to put whatever information in my blog without worry. So, if you would like to continue to view our blog and stay in contact with us, please leave your email address as a comment or email me at esplins@gmail.com I understand this is a little bit of a pain for you but I just feel like the few reasons against going private aren't out-weighing our reasons to do it. Thanks for supporting us in our decision!! Also, don't be shy if you're a blog stalker either, just leave your email address so you can continue to stalk un-secretly now :) Hope everyone had a fun Halloween and enjoyed their extra hour of sleep this morning.

13 comments:

Nicole said...

Count us in!!
mattandnicolepetersen@yahoo.com

Michael said...

I support your decision to go private and I would like to continue to stalk you forever and ever. Click here to get my email address.
Oh and click here for Nikki's address too. I know she loves to stalk you too!

Ashley Welling said...

ashleywelling05@gmail.com

I love stalking you!!

The Halls said...

I came to give you my email address and I noticed Mike had to go all nerdy on me and already added our email addresses. I guess you never know who could get your address.... :) Anyway I too support this notion! We will be PRIVATE buddies soon!

Mr. O said...

Brooke and I majored in cyberstalking in college.
Count us in...
ochs.david@gmail.com
ilovemydmo@gmail.com

the Powell's said...

katie.e.powell1@gmail.com

The Payne Family said...

Count us in!!

a_a_payne@hotmail.com

Malerie said...

I totally support your decision!!!

you know i will want to view your blog...and you already have my email. so we're good!!

kellie and craig said...

Add me too! You should have my email as well:)

Abbie said...

eh.... you know my name and you know my number (address) and you know my thoughts on private blogs.... jk :) Love ya

todd and erin said...

I want to stay in touch!
fugal.erin@gmail.com

Brooke Hill said...

brooke.arbon@gmail.com

Suzanne said...

Brad & Sue pudzysue@gmail.com

We are thrilled to be able to see this up & running allowing us to be a part of your lives even tho we are so far away! Thanks for the invite! We love it!
Auntie Sue