After, we went to visit Gma & Gpa out in Springville. When went with them to visit Gma & Gpa Otten (Steve's grandparents). It was a lot of fun to see the cousins. Gma got Michael laughing so hard once he was finally out of his costume. The battery went dead so I only got the beginning of it on camera but here is a sneak peak. After this video she had him laughing harder than we had ever heard. It was a riot!
Michael was a good sport the whole night after being passed back and forth and with all the commotion around. We have such a good baby!! Our baby Mitole (Michael) is loved by all.HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
4 comments:
it's too bad it was miserable for him cause he looks adorable!
He is so dang cute! I love that horsey costume. You all look so cute!
Your baby is adorable! I'm so glad everything is going well for you and i'm really glad i found your blog so we can keep in touch!
I am so glad you found me I have been thinking about you and what you have been up to.Your baby is so cute! its crazy how time flies huh! so your a teacher, thats pretty impressive. i am happy for you. i looked at you sisters blogs and i cant believe how fast families grow. i should be the first to know but its just crazy to see other peoples. Keep in touch
Post a Comment