I'm sick of planning today and since my students are busy I'm going to waste time by filling this out. Hmmm...
When's the last time you ran? Well I've "ran" a lot of errands lately but actually physically ran... umm June maybe to try and get Michael out of me :(
Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them? Yep I've worn them in nicely
What are you dreading right now? grocery shopping after school
Do you celebrate 420? haha no but I sadly guarantee some of my students do
Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep a night? I can't remember the last time I got close to that.
If anyone came to your house on your "lazy days" what would you all do? Watch TV, eat cookie dough and grilled cheese, and maybe nap?? I'm way tired.
Who last grabbed your rear? ?!?!?! Who else but Steve ?!?!?!
Have you ever been on your school's track team? Nope
Do you own a pair of Converse? No thank goodness
Do you eat raw cookie dough? Absolutely it's a fave!
Have you ever kicked a vending machine? Mmm I don't think so...I've never really been the violent type...
Do you watch Trading Spaces? Not for a long time.
How do you eat Oreos? I pull the cookies off the frosting and eat them first. Then I eat the pile of crisco-like frosting. Mmm Dewicious!
Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone? I don't think so. I'm not very patient.
Are you cocky? Umm I wouldn't say so.
Could you live without a computer? No way I would have a nervous breakdown.
Do you wear your shoes in the house? Sometimes
Who or what sleeps with you? Steve and MY pillow completely covered to my neck
At what age did you find out that Santa wasn't real? 5th grade Mrs. Friel--She was the worst!
How many phones, house phones and cell phones are in your house? 4
What do you do when you're sad? I usually clean or cry or maybe both??
Who would you call first if you won the lottery? Steve
Last time you saw your best friend? I saw Steve still asleep in bed as I left for work. Lucky duck!!
Are you in high school? No worse... jr high all day every day.
What jewelry are you wearing? Earrings, my wedding ring, my watch, and my knock off Tiffany's bracelet--Same thing everyday just with a switch of earrings
Is anyone on your bad side now? Umm maybe. I have a few students I wish would drop out of my classes. Some kids are such punks!!
What's the first thing you do when you get online? Check my home and school email
Do you watch Grey's Anatomy? Nope
How do most people spell your name? the way it's spelled...EMILY
Would you wear a boy/girlfriends clothes? Just Steve's and maybe if my friends ever gave me some clothes and they fit??
Where do you work? A middle school in Lehi
What are you doing tomorrow? Teaching students about Plagiarism and beginning a research unit on cultures.
Favorite name for a girl? I have lots...hopefully someday I'll get to use some of them. I think girl names are way easier to come up with than boy names.
Favorite name for a boy? Michael hence my son's name :)
Will you keep your last name when you get married? Umm I'm not much of a feminist and I was happy to move up in the alphabet. :)
When was the last time you left your house? Umm 6 1/2 hrs ago. I should be home in about 4 hrs.
Do you return your cart? I used to but now if I have Michael with me I just ditch it. I kinda have this fear of leaving him in the car.
Do you have a dishwasher? Not right now. I'm a master dishwasher myself.
What noise do you hear? Kids whispering thinking I don't know they're talking. And the AC maybe?? It's freezing in this classroom!!
Would you survive in prison? I don't know... what kind of question is that??
Who is the youngest in your family? Michael
If all of your friends were going on a road trip, who would most likely over pack? Probably me
Do you know anyone with the same name as you? When I was at UVSC there was actually another Education student named Emily Esplin. Weird huh? They got our transcripts mixed up once. She wasn't a very good student.
What's the last thing you purchased? Cold medicine for Michael
Do your siblings ever pay for stuff for you? Yeah lots. In fact Britt just bought Michael a blueberry teething binki. So cute!! Thanks Britt!
What brand are your pants right now? Express
Ever been to Georgia (the state)? I don't think so
What irritates you most on the internet? When I think I've found a great site and I click on it only to find that it doesn't link anywhere anymore. It's way irritating when I'm trying to find something.
What brand is your digital camera? Mine is Kodak and I never use it anymore. We just use Steve's and I love it. I can't remember the brand though....
Do you watch movies with your parents? Umm not very often. If I had the chance though I would.
What song best describes your life right now? No clue
Do you own expensive perfume/cologne? Yes love it!!
Are you taking college classes right now? Nope hopefully I won't ever have to again!!
Do you like sushi? Yeah some. Only at Happy Sumo though.
Do you get your hair cut every month? haha no
Do you go online everyday? Of course
What brand of socks do you prefer? I like my socks from Costco that have KP across the toes.
3 comments:
okay so i remember when we all found out that santa wasn't real from Mrs. Friel!! Haha and guess what else? She's related to my in-laws! Guess you never get to leave certain bad memories in your life, huh?
I'm totally commenting because of Mrs. Friel too! Gawsh. I think that woman ruined my life. I think I would be a better person today if I never would have known here. Also, I have a sushi place for you to try. It's just as good as Happy Sumo... if not better. It's in American Fork, its called Yapona. Let me know if you want the address... mmm... so good.
Post a Comment