Summer is long gone but I never finished posting about it. So here are some pictures of what we did in July and August.
 |
| Michael loves his motorcycle bike and is a huge fan of being safe. He's obsessed with seatbelts (in the car and in the grocery cart--which can get irritating if I happen to grab a cart without a buckle) and now his helmet. I love my little safety boy. |
 |
Splash Pad fun with the cousins
(Yeah sisters, the splash pad that took me an hour to find.) |
 |
| Shooting bows and playing in the backyard at Pompa's house with Alyse |
 |
We decided at 5:00 one night that we should go to the canyon for a mini bbq. Twenty minutes later we were headed up the canyon. We roasted hot dogs, marshmallows, and starburst and the boys fished and shot the BB gun.
It was the best make-shift, last minute bbq we've had.
(This is also the day we found out I'm pregnant!) |
I'm way sick of typing this but want the pictures posted on my blog because I'm OCD and don't want to skip out on these cute pics from these months.
 |
Here is my darling little nephew Benson. He is such a cheeser and probably looks way different right now but it was so fun to play with him and his Mommy & Daddy when my sis came to town from Texas.
Sure miss you How! |
 |
| Cabin & 4 Wheeling Fun |
 |
| Dinosaur Museum & Petting Zoo at Thanksgiving Point |
 |
| Cousin Klint going into the MTC |
 |
| Steve & Michael helping me get my classroom ready |
Wow! I'm a lazy blogger right now. Sorry this is boring. Enjoy the pics or wait until I post something more interesting!
2 comments:
You chopped your hair?!? I LOVE it! It looks so darling! Such a fun spunky cut! Are you happy with it? I hope so. Love all the pictures. The one with all the guys on the fourth is probably a fav. What a fun summer! Your pictures make me miss home, especially the mountains. :( I sure hope your little prego self is feeling well. We love and miss you all and can't wait to be home for the holidays!
What a fun summer! No your not a boring or lazy blogger. I loved looking at all of these cute pics. I'm sorry you got lost trying to find the Splash Pad that's Highland right? I love that place! I hear there is one closer to your home, next summer right?? Michael and his cousin in matching swim wear is way cute, they look a lot alike. I wonder why? ;) I would like to see a updated pic of you and your belly (if you even have one). Just a request :)
Post a Comment