Here's the inside view...

You're sitting on a "looking out an airplane window" view!
(aside from the falling man... I've never seen that view from any airplane I've been on)
A Smoker's Room with a View...

And for a little Christmas joy:
Well, there is good news and bad news about my Christmas decorations this year
Good news is that I truly out did myself this year with my Christmas decorations. The bad news is that I had to take him down after 2 days. I had more people come screaming up to my house than ever. (Great stories.) But two things made me take it down. First, the cops advised me that it would cause traffic accidents as they almost wrecked when they drove by. Second, a 55 year old lady grabbed the 75 pound ladder almost killed herself putting it against my house and didn't realize it was fake until she climbed to the top (she was not happy). By the way, she was one of many people who attempted to do that.
So fun while it lasted...

Thanks for the funny emails, Glo...
sure brightened my day!!
(aside from the falling man... I've never seen that view from any airplane I've been on)
A Smoker's Room with a View...

And for a little Christmas joy:
Well, there is good news and bad news about my Christmas decorations this year
Good news is that I truly out did myself this year with my Christmas decorations. The bad news is that I had to take him down after 2 days. I had more people come screaming up to my house than ever. (Great stories.) But two things made me take it down. First, the cops advised me that it would cause traffic accidents as they almost wrecked when they drove by. Second, a 55 year old lady grabbed the 75 pound ladder almost killed herself putting it against my house and didn't realize it was fake until she climbed to the top (she was not happy). By the way, she was one of many people who attempted to do that.
So fun while it lasted...

Thanks for the funny emails, Glo...
sure brightened my day!!


5 comments:
love it! Sorry I missed you today. I feel like I get pulled in so many directions some days and then left alone to rot on others! So, I will come back. Thinking Friday. I'm glad you got to see Jax, though!! We'll have to get together soon. Maybe over Christmas break. We'd love to meet your hubby and see your little guy again. How fun, though, you must be so excited to spend so much time with Michael over Christmas!
that made my day!! how funny. I love it.
Great pictures!! I loved the one about the guy hanging from the roof. When I first read it, I thought you did that on your house. :)
Ha Ha Ha that is so great. As far as the bathroom goes I could do it, okay probably not! That picture of the man hanging looks so real!
Woah ... don't think I could go in a one-way-glass little potty. I guess it depends on the urgency of the situation. That's SO funny, though!
Post a Comment