We pack up and move...
We eat yummy food...
We work in the yard...
We sleep in till noon...
We unpack our stuff and re-cover some chairs...
We play with our dad...
We swim at the pools...
(Some of us sleep at the pool)
We attend all the weddings...
ummm I guess I don't have any pics. :( But congrats to Steve's sisters. Michelle married Kyle on Aug 13 and Melissa is marrying Tyler this Thursday on Sept 3.
We celebrate birthdays...
We go on a trip...
We mess in the dirt...
Until mom won't let us eat grasshoppers...
We stay at the cabin...
and We do silly things...
Is that what you do? So do I.
8 comments:
It looks like you have had one fun Summer! We still haven't seen your new place, and you guys will have to come check out our house too! Mike and I were taking a new way to get to his parents house and he showed me where you use to live in Lindon. Which is actually only a few blocks away from my parents house small world! I think that we should hang out for real and not just say that we will ha ha ha.I know your crazy busy, but I love the pictures of your fam so keep blogging k?! Hope everything is going great and hope to see you soon!
Your little boy is so cute! I have a picture by that same cactus at the Mesa temple.
Ems I love it. Good work. Thanx for the the update. You guys are so cute.
hooray for a post! you forgot to mention play with old friends!!! Cause I was so glad to hang out for those few days:)
It was so fun seeing you guys as much as we did this summer. I'm going to miss that when were all back to our daily routines. Makes me excited for all the upcoming holiday get togethers!! Love ya :)
This is just about the cutest thing I have seen. I love the pool pictures. Michael is so sweet... I bet he keeps you busy, too! Love it!
What a fun summer! I can't believe Michael already is a year old! Loved the update!
I found your blog again! What a fun summer, why can't I see any pictures? I want to see that little man of yours. School has been crazy I don't ever see you.
Post a Comment