Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Birthday Fun and More...



March has been a great month complete with birthdays, family events, and Michael just growing and growing. He's 9 months old now!! He's just learned to stand up in his crib. He thinks it's the neatest thing. I can't believe how fast he's changing. He's at such a fun age. Everyday he does something new that cracks us up. He's adorable!! We love you Michael!

3 comments:

The Halls said...

Awe how cute! Your pictures are always so much fun. Looks like the birthday present was a big success! Even for little Michael. LoL

Abbie said...

I'm impressed Em, you actually beat me to the punch in posting my parties over the weekend. Michael looks so cute. I'm amazed cause his face seems to be looking more and more like you! :) Love it

todd and erin said...

Your little boy is really cute! I heard Hilary is getting married! Wow--where did time go??