Tuesday, October 28, 2008
James Lawrence Makes 5
We now have a handful of nieces and nephews. I mean they've always been a handful :) but now there are 5 of them. Congrats to Josh, Abbie, & big sister Josie on the birth of baby James Lawrence. He was born Sunday afternoon at about 2:30. He's darling! He has the longest fingers and toes I've ever seen. It's adorable! He weighed 7 lbs 8 ounces and was 21 inches long. He has tiny little spikes of blond hair. I wish I had pics but I don't have any yet... they'll be coming probably after Halloween but just know he is such a cute baby. We love him and are excited to welcome him to the family. So now we have: Noah who is 5, Josie who is 2, Luke who is 2, Michael who is 4 months, and James who is 2 days old. We'll have another arriving in March too! We're so excited for Britt & Brad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment