Joining the Club
I could spend hours looking at other people's blogs, yet I've never started one for my own family. Time was always the excuse but like my sweet husband always says, "There will never be enough time." So I've given in and decided to start a family blog. I'm not too creative and life is pretty hectic but I'll do my best. Hopefully it will at least update those of you who care on what's going on in our lives and give you current pictures of our darling boy who is growing all too quickly. Any blogging advice or suggestions is appreciated seeing as I don't know what I'm doing. :)
2 comments:
I'm so excited you jumped on the bloggin bandwagon :) Dont stress not updating a lot... any new pics we can see of the baby will be awesome!! Love ya
oh i love it. thanks for sending me the link. I agree with abbie, don't stress at all!!! Just whenever and whatever you can post is fine. Oh I love it though. Just from that one picture, he does look so different!
Post a Comment